Current Status

-Pimping The Great White Destroyer v1.3b-
-Red Ice-
-"Death Pants"-

Monday, March 15, 2010

Curses, audio de-sync!

I spent today capturing some new video of the v1.1 shark. I did manage to record sound through my desk mic, but good lord does the game take a performance hit. On top of that, the audio de-syncs(how is this even spelled!?) in the first 20 to 30 seconds, badly. Clearly my rig isn't equiped for these operations, or I'm ignorant to better methods. So I just put clips together and used music from the game, just like last time. Here's the vids.

Version1.1 Vid
Frenzytime Bossjazz!

Also, a big thanks to Andy over at PC Games and Reviews for giving me some ad space. If you like pc games, and the reviews of pc games, check him out, he has good stuff.

Tommorrow I start on contacting reviewers and distribution services. *thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment