Current Status

-Pimping The Great White Destroyer v1.3b-
-Red Ice-
-"Death Pants"-

Monday, October 4, 2010

What's going on!?

Ok, so Contrasaurus work is wrapped. Finished up with a little Robo-Reagan energy beam attack. No pics, because I don't feel like it.

I took the plunge and got me some Torque2D. I've been going through the tutorials and think I'll be just fine. There are some extra steps code wise compared to what I'm used to, but that's ok. I was going to take YGTS and start porting it over, but I don't think so. Frankly that kind of game has been done before, and I've had some genre mixers bouncing around in my head lately, stuff that as far as I know hasn't been done yet. So, I'll begin full steam ahead on that in the next day.

I hate leaving a game on the floor like YGTS, but there really wasn't that much done yet. That was maybe a months worth of work(or less) over a period of 4 or 5 months. It may get revisited down the road, who knows.

YoYoGames has plans for Gamemaker regarding the iphone and ipad, which means I might get the Shark on there down the road, maybe even Snowball.

That's it for now, I'll be back when I got's stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment