Current Status

-Pimping The Great White Destroyer v1.3b-
-Red Ice-
-"Death Pants"-

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Friday Bullcrap 9-25-2010, no-vid edition.

So I've turned all my attantion to Contrasaurus as we're close to having the art done. This way I can close out faster, and not burn out as I did while doing both this and YGTS.


So, here's some stuff I did for the C-saur this week.
This is a cutscene where they're getting ready to ship C-saur off on a mission in South America.

Another cutscene. C-saur traveling through time.

Here's a gunboat boss. All the guns are actually seperate with animations and/or death frames.

These next bits are a crate, and commando animations.


Annnnnnddddd, that's it. I'll resume work on YGTS as soon as C-saur is wrapped up. Have a good weekend folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment