Current Status

-Pimping The Great White Destroyer v1.3b-
-Red Ice-
-"Death Pants"-

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Contrasaur walking, sorta, and YGTS minor stuffs.

My contract time ran out, but most of C-saur's walk is complete, just need to add the minor spots and scale pattern overlay. It's taken 15 hours so far, but in the process I've devised some new tricks(new to me anyway) to help speed up future animations of this size. No examples, I'll put the animation in this weeks video.

Managed to put in a few more effects for YGTS last night. It's just a shadow effect that takes place during power moves, the higher your power meter, the bigger the effect.





I'm going to start working on the first stage tileset today, hopefully have something to show for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment