Current Status

-Pimping The Great White Destroyer v1.3b-
-Red Ice-
-"Death Pants"-

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Friday Bullcrap on Saturday, 9-4-2010

Before movie time, I wanted to mention that there's been a lot of traffic on my TGWD highscore tables. Most of the entries appear to be gunk, I don't know if someone is screwing with them or what, but some of the entries' scores don't even get sorted right. I'm pretty novice at php, so bummer on me I guess.

Also, Metroid: Other M is pretty slammin' so far. I know it's minor, but they do a slick job at transitioning from pre-render to in game, damn fine job. That's always been one of my bother areas, back in the PS1/N64 days, I hated pre-render due to the jaring difference between it and the in game look, I prefered in-engine cutscenes like Vagrant Story and Ocarina. Oh well, video!

No comments:

Post a Comment