Current Status

-Pimping The Great White Destroyer v1.3b-
-Red Ice-
-"Death Pants"-

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Old alien model finally serves purpose!:O

Ok, to test out the model importing in unity, I dug up an old alien I did years ago to throw in there. It's a smooth process for certain, this singular picture is my only proof!


Also, I have completed a model sheet for old Beardy. It's pretty bare bones but will hopefully do the job for now.


I want to get a few more things drawn up before going back to the game script itself. Working on Rabid Cavecoon and some items, such as pickaxes and dynamite.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, a hillbilly! OMgosh I remember that alien. Is that the one we transferred to a t-shirt? Cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, that was the one from my graduation demo reel, this one I did a year later I think.

    ReplyDelete