Current Status

-Pimping The Great White Destroyer v1.3b-
-Red Ice-
-"Death Pants"-

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Midweek artwork plus more.

Hoyooooo! Yeah, so I've got some pieces of art for The Great White Destroyer up on the Facebook.

Hellhol!

I've got the little girl unit(Lass) functional. She can give enemy units(male only) cooties, which puts a damper on sp(super points!) recharge and gives them one additional random malady. It only lasts for a turn or two. She can also scarf down chocolate to refill 1/2 of her max hp.

I also toyed around with one high level unit versus low levels, fun stuff! A level 50 Gorky vs level 1 monsters. I went about surrounding it and keeping it distracted until I could drop something bigger on top. If you can damage it and have the unit survive, you get your own guys to level up. I think a level one just hitting him gave it 5 levels of advancement. Status effects help too, good old blind might keep him inactive for a round or two.

Random name generation. I've got it working for Gobbys and Trollgees. It selects a name from list A and adds another part from list B. Here's a few examples for each monster...
Gobby - Stikkreddy, Antfud, Greenyget, Gorgik, Gopgem, Rumppussgox
Trollgee - Trokbush, Mendtras, Wulktrix, Mabranch, Tusktrig, Mendhungr

I think I'll work on the Gorky names tonight, it's silly fun.

Also, a friend of mine(Ian) is venturing out into indie game territory and has begun to blog about it. He's much better at it than I, here's a link to it.
Game.Dev.Life

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment