Current Status

-Pimping The Great White Destroyer v1.3b-
-Red Ice-
-"Death Pants"-

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gobbys bleeding and dying all over the place!

It's true, and they explode whilst leaving a rather large block of bones behind. Check it out plus mooooore!



A reminder to any indie gamers out there, Pixel Prospector's Big Video Project is ending this month, so if you want to win some games by making videos of games, get on it!

Yoyo Games put out Gamemaker 8.1 yesterday. Some new stuff in there, mostly I'll benefit from the extra functionality on the room editor.

I forgot to post about it last week, but I'm throwing some of my better artwork from my unfinished projects up for cash. These will mostly be tilesets and character animations. I'll be adding new pieces every Monday(until I run out), unless other business calls. Check it out.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment