Current Status

-Pimping The Great White Destroyer v1.3b-
-Red Ice-
-"Death Pants"-

Sunday, February 13, 2011

2x Bullcrap 2-12-2011

It's a double video this time, twice the bullcrap! Let's gooooooooooooooo!





So my next goal is to get the chaty chat chat working for the cut scenes. That would entail the artful display of text and locking down the controls on all in game objects. Shouldn't be a problem as Shark was full of them. I might use some of that code and refine it down now that I know more about it.

Also, round 2 of Pixel Prospector's Indie Games : The Big Video Project is under way. He's got a small list of games that need some video footage, who will step up and contribute? I don't know. Well, I will, so I guess I sorta know.

Thanks for stopping by folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment