Current Status

-Pimping The Great White Destroyer v1.3b-
-Red Ice-
-"Death Pants"-

Monday, May 17, 2010

Shark Ads

I'll be dipping my foot into the advertising pool here in a day or so. So today I've been making ads of various sizes. They all follow a common "Eat, Destroy, Be Sharky" content that my first ad had. I'll be doing this through Project Wonderful, after looking into various ad services, I like their take on it. A bidding system, you set your bid, the amount you're willing to pay per day, and limit the total and/or set a max bid. You get to choose what sites your ad shows up on, they give you the trending visitors per day, it's all very loose and free feeling. Me likey. Anyhow, I've got a few more ads to hammer out. Here's the ones I've got done so far. They aren't nearly as animated as my original, but I have a 100k limit to work with.







The next few banners will most likely be still images, or maybe two frames, I'll see how much memory I have to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment